We have to consider the following aspects before drawing any conclusion on the India Today Poll.
1.Nielsen has good track record as far as opinion/exit polls are concerned In india. Today’s chanakya is another agency which did well in 2009 elections.
2. ‘India today’ uses the services of ORG this time not Nielsen. I think , they hired Nielsen in Aug 2011. India today’s track record is not at all impressive so far.
3. The ‘others ‘ category is not a homogeneous group. They will align with one of the two main coalitions (UPA and NDA) before the elections. The possibility of Third front is not bright
4. AP has clear trend ,YSRCP wave in Seemandhra and TRS in Telengana.It requires no poll for that matter.
5. A) The challenges YSRCP is facing is CBI and its consequences . B)Gaining ground in Telengana to manage comfortable majority apart from retaining the support base till 2014.
6. I do not expect any major change in the governance due to ‘ not so encouraging’ economic environment , remote controlled regime , Slender majority and lack of mass base for the leaders .
7. YSRCP may gain some ground in Telengana, if they can throw out some bold proposals for Telengana problem . They should avoid CBN type approach. The approach of YSRCP goes against the image of YSR. that is ‘decisive’ .’ Ok for separation’ if it does not harm any region or ‘United AP’ if the aspirations of Telengana are met .
8. Plan ‘B” should be in place to avoid the party from chaos and disintegration, if YSJ is arrested and remains in the custody for long period ( above 6 months). The organisation come in to play here. I guess there is a delay in projecting group of leaders for takeover in case of trouble.
There is hardly anything one can do about point 8 except ‘Wait and Watch’.The other possibility could be , Mid term poll , remote possibility but there is a chance.
31 responses to “Viewpoint ..”
Here some people said that ysrcp can get sympathy if jagan goes to jail.
Okka sari jail ki velthe bhayatiki vache chance lekunda drama lu chesthunnaru cbi..
see how they are not allowing anyone to get bail who r related to jagan and letting of Koneru prasad to a hospital in the name of treatment and not yet arresting Thummala ranga rao who are the main culprits in the emaar case.
their main target is only jagan.
Jagan mana madhyalo lekunda jail lo vunde Sympathy evadiki kaavali ?
So everyone should protect JAGAN from the evil yellow media and the cbi dirty tricks.
Well said, Vinay. I agree 100% with you. Screw the sympathy. We will win on our own strength. I detest and get disgusted when people talk of sympathy. We rather would go to masses with positive message/governance and the strength given by YSR than crying! Vinay, right thinking, again!
I agree on the point Vinay. We need to break this entire case without getting into the arrest and we must come up with precise strategy.
noone is thinking about arresting jagan…but…the way cbi is doing things just show us the misusage of power…..jagan is roaming in public….if cbi wants him to get arrested…what can we do????? we should be prepared for the worst….thatr is what we should do….
sympathy kosam manam try cheyyadam ledu…..already janam lo wave vundi….jagan ni arrest chesthe…sympathy kudaa add avuthundi……..
sympathy stage daatesaam manam yeppudooo
JAGAN with the National media.
Look at the way Jagan spoke to national media and the way he attacked the entire witch-hunting on him.
The Real Leader with Guts & Grit…
Sekar, YS Jagan is the only one in top leadership of each party that can articulate his view point in front of people, local media, and national media. He has good Telugu, English and more over can be very composed and balanced. He has guts, grit, and besides them, he has the sense of who he is and who he is with and who he is talking to. A rare leader, with immense potential and maturity. My guess is that he will go well beyond Chief Ministership of Andhra Pradesh in about 12-15 years.
I was talking to Speaker of Tamilnadu (Sri Avudiappan) before last year elections. He told me quite clearly of his respect for YS Jagan and his fighting spirit. Every Congress/Sonia detractor across the North acknowledges YS Jagan as someone they think their leaders should emulate in terms of fighting with Sonia mafia. That says a lot. YS Jagan will shine brighter in the near future and for years to come. Please mark my words.
With Regards, Gurava Reddy YSR Amar Rahen!
Why Is CBI Preaching Media So Belatedly?
“Why did he not react when certain dailies were slinging mud at Jagan by carrying all sorts of scurrilous reports in the name of sources in the CBI? Were they not leaked by the CBI joint director himself?” she asked.
Party spokesperson Vasireddy Padma wondered why Lakshminarayana was issuing sermons to a section of the media now, after they had already carried scandalous stories against Jagan and others in various cases.
Today Jagan speaking to National Media alleged that Andhra is under going Emergency kind of situation .
Why don’t you use your original name instead of this ID? Your ID doesn’t do any good to this or any other blog for that matter
I dont think you are real-reddy; chnage your id or get off this blog
CBI Bluffing On Leaking Anti-Jagan Stories!
It is a known fact that the kind of reports being published by Eenadu and Andhra Jyothy almost everyday against Jagan is the result of off-the-record talk by none other than CBI joint director V V Lakshminarayana. He is so media friendly that he is regularly in touch with reporters from select group of the media.
There is a talk that JrNTR asked N-Studio channel not to telecast anti Jagan news . Off late i have watched sattires being fired on Babu by Studio-N . Something wrong in nandamuri family ???
May be NTR realized Babu character and his use and throw policy
Better late than Never !!!
@ Real- Reddy garu ..
One sincere request.
Could u please change your username in the best interest of this blog.
CBI is not touching TDP. Why?
I think we should bring this to the notice of popular national weeklies like tehelka, outlook etc. If some one from our DB with who can articulate the facts in nice format and forward to various editors to look and cover thos matter it would perhaps help them understand the facts:
Below are the points to be covered:
1. How the courts accepted the case when a rival congress MLA wrote a letter on a plain white paper with mere allegations.
2) How TDP impleaded in the same case along with congress MLA
3) How the HC ordered for preliminary investigation asking to submit report in 15 days.
4)Later how the judge gave the order for full inquiry saying they didn’t consider the preliminary report ( just to deny the supreme court order of providing the CBI report copy to jagan’s camp)
4)b. How the judge who had order CBI inquiry later got HRC chairman post immediately after retirement
4) c. How the congress MLA included in the cabinet immediately after the court orders.
5) How CBI filed the FIR as against the high court order
6) How CBI leaked the reports to selective rival media …including publishing of some key sections in these papers
7) How CBI is excluding Congress and TDP leaders from the inquiry inspite of clear evidences of Naidu’s involvement in the scam and inspite of supreme courts direction to include Babu in the case.
8) How the CBI didn’t pursue for Stylish Homes director’s MD T Ranga Rao Custody extension.
9) How Chandrababu Naidu used ‘Not Before Me’ clause by bringing in the Reliance lawyers in to picture and how the new HC Bench stayed the CBI/ED inquiries.
Its good approach to expose the entire nexus between the Congress led govt and TDP and CBI in informing all leading newspapers both in English and Hindi, at the earliest by Some influential people in the party immediately will provide results…especially when many states are going for elections this time…. this will open the entire drama being played at 10 Janpath… Further, this should not be a one time excersize but a continous effort, may be even involving a professional PR agency to carry out this excersize.
Need of the hour: A professional PR agency to carry out this excersize.
Good point Pavithra garu
‘ఒక పెద్ద అబద్ధాన్ని చెప్పు. దానినొక చిన్న విషయంలా చెప్పు. పదే పదే అదే అబద్ధం చెప్పు. ప్రజలు నమ్ముతారు’ ……………….
నాజీలు గాఢంగా నమ్మి ఆచరించిన ఈ సూత్రాన్నిబాగా ఒంట పట్టించుకున్నట్టున్నారు. అయితే పదే పదే చెప్పే అబద్ధం ప్రభావ శూన్యమయ్యేలోగా నిలిపివేయాలనే మరో నాజీ సూత్రాన్ని గుర్తించినట్టు లేదు. తన పాలన గురించి చెప్పుకున్న గొప్పలు ఏ మాత్రం ఇంగిత జ్ఞానం ఉన్న మనిషినైనా నివ్వెర పోయేలా చేస్తాయి లేదా కడుపుబ్బ నవ్విస్తాయి. మళ్ళీ ముఖ్యమంత్రి కావాలన్న ఆశ తనకు లేదని చెప్పడం వరకు బాగానే ఉన్నది. ఇప్పటి పరిస్థితుల ప్రకారం అయ్యే అవకాశాలు లేవనే చెప్పవచ్చు. మళ్ళీ ఎన్నికలు వస్తే ప్రతిపక్ష నేత పదవి అయినా దక్కుతుందా అనే సందేహం ఆ పార్టీ శ్రేణుల్లోనే వ్యక్తమవుతున్నది. తెలంగాణలో నిశ్శేషమైన ఈ పార్టీ, సొంత గడ్డ రాయలసీమలో కూడా గల్లంతయ్యే అవకాశాలున్నాయనే సందేహం ఆ పార్టీ శ్రేణుల్లోనే వ్యక్తమవుతున్నది. ఈ మాత్రం పార్టీ కోసం బావ బామ్మర్దులు పోటీ.. ఈదుస్థితిలో వైరాగ్యం ఆవరించాలి కానీ ఇంకా ముఖ్యమంత్రి kaవాలన్న ఆశ ఎక్కడుంటుంది!
Nice videos on YSR. Going back for YSR and going forward with YS Jagan everyday are the greatest ironies of our lives!
సీబీఐ ఆడుతోంది.. రాజకీయ క్రీడే!
ప్రధానికి విజయమ్మ లేఖ పూర్తి పాఠం
సీబీఐ కపట నాటకం
ఎల్లో మీడియాకు అన్నీ లీక్ చేసి.. సంబంధం లేదంటారా?
లీకుల ఆధారంగా కథనాలు.. కథనాల ఆధారంగా చర్యలు.. సీబీఐ దర్యాప్తు తీరిదీ
అక్రమ లీకులు, అబద్ధపు రాతలతో చేయాల్సిన నష్టమంతా చేసేసి అమాయకత్వ ప్రదర్శనా?
ఆరు నెలలుగా ఎల్లో మీడియా తప్పుడు కథనాలు సీబీఐ కంట పడలేదా?
ఆ కథనాలు నిరాధారం: సీబీఐ జేడీ
వ్యక్తిగత కక్షలతో వార్తలు ప్రచురించవద్దు
జగన్పై కథనాలకు సీబీఐ జేడీ స్పందన
My question: Why did CBI JD Laxmi Narayana garu keep silent all these days?
What was he doing while Yellow media write all shit against Jagan?
CV Anna: After finding some proofs that it is CBI that gave leaks. I lost that minimum respect he had as IPS. Now after Sunil leak become 100%red handed, to save ass in court he responded this way. Dont trust his guy
He has to oblige his bosses to stay relevant. And such a position does not at all yield any respect, what a pity to be CBI JD who could not show the same spine to every accused. Such is the state of affairs. What concerns me is that we are asking for proper justice, I’m sure every other accused, whoever he is, needs similar respite.
I wish the White Elephant respond on this. So far Manmohan did not respond to this.